Mysterious Kuelap and Gocta Fascinating
Transfer overnight bus, at 8:30 pm by Móvil Tours Company of the city of Chiclayo to Chachapoyas.
Arrival to Chachapoyas then transfer to Chachapoyas Bacpackers, after breakfast.
Depart from Chachapoyas at eight thirty a.m. to visit the archaeological monument of Kuelap. Enroute we will stop to view the ruins of Macro and explain the history and function in relationship with Kuelap.
Continuing on we will tour the fortified Citadel of Kuelap, which dates back to the fifth century AD. Our tour will take approximately three hours, and after meeting back at our vehicle we will drive to the village of Maria and stop for lunch. In the afternoon we will continue our journey to the valley of Utcubamba and come back to the city of Chachapoyas where we will spend the night in the Hostal Chachapoyas Backpackers.
Breakfast at the hostal at 7:30 am.
We depart from the city of Chachapoyas to Cocachimba community at 8:30 am, where we start our treck at 9:30 in the morning, appreciating the two waterfalls, fields of sugar cane and other typical local products.. We will descend into a habitat known as the Cloud Forest in this part of Peru. This is the habitat of Peru’s national bird, the Andean Cock of the Rock, the yellow-tailed woolly monkey and a multitude of hummingbirds and other tropical birds. The path ends at the base of the beautiful Gocta waterfall, and then returns to the community of Cocachimba, where our vehicle awaits us to take us to the city of Chachapoyas.
Arrival and transfer to terminal bus of Móvil Tours company to coninue your trip to Chiclayo.
Our Services Include:
- Transfer service from the city of Chiclayo to Chachapoyas by Móvil Tours night bus.
- Transfer service from the city of Chachapoyas to Chiclayo by Móvil Tours night bus.
- Transportation to and from the attractions mentioned above either by our cars for tourism.
- Entrance fee to the attractions mentioned above.
- Lunches during travel, and during all day tours.
- Expert local guides in English or Spanish.
- Hostal Chachapoyas Backpackers two night include breakfast.
- First Aid Kit
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Dinners, other unspecified passages.
- Archaeological and Natural Chachapoyas 05 DAYS / 04 NIGHTS
- Chachapoya the Lost Kingdom of the Andes 04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS
- Mysterious Kuelap and Gocta Fascinating 03 DAYS / 02 NIGHTS
- Tarapoto, Chachapoyas, Tarapoto 06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS
- Chachapoya The Lost Kingdom of the Andes 05 DAYS / 04 NIGHTS
- Mysterious Kuelap and Gocta Fascinating 04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS